Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Pismo Jamboree

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
    i have no problems with any pictures you took. i got a few. sorry i didnt have a nice SLR.

random rider came by bleeding. lucky there was a 1st aid kit on hand and someone that knows how to use it

I've rented quads many times at Pismo and recognized this man's quad as an Arnie's ATV quad. I gave them a call yesterday and asked if any of their customers had come back hurt with a bloody quad. I left my contact info and this morning I received a call from Kevin, the hurt rider. I wanted to make sure he got back safe and got himself fixed up as my 'trail repair' was a temporary one.

He gave his thanks and said that he ended up needing 8 stitches and some pain meds.

Thanks for the pictures Toyotech.

Awesome save Mike! It has come to my attention that many of us don't carry a well stocked first aid kit. Hopefully, this makes everyone rethink that decision!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Totally. I've got well stocked ones in each vehicle, around the house and in the different bags I have on a day to day basis. I'd hate to watch someone suffer knowing it's easy to be prepared and lend a hand.

I even loaned out a 12mm socket and 10mm open end wrench in the course of the weekend. One good thing about fun events like P4RJ is that among us all we're likely to have all the basis covered. Next year we might even see a spare LC radiator and stack of Pitbull tires at camp.

Anytime!! Between u and my friends. I think we had at least 4 1st aid kits lol.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Oh hey Theres my t100! some real good pictures paddlenbike! fun trip. Great to meet everyone. Hope to get there earlier next time!
    Last edited by zpd426; 09-24-2013 at 10:40 PM.

Nice, I like the new avatars!

Quote Originally Posted by zpd426 View Post
    Oh hey Theres my t100! some real good pictures paddlenbike! fun trip. Great to meet everyone. Hope to get there earlier next time!
    Looks like I have just two more of your T100.

I was trying to raise you up on the radio when you were with us after we broke away from the group. I was wanting to get some pictures of you jumping.

Ah I just have a handheld and I left it at home. Soon on my list is installing an old cb my dad had on his 83 truck.

Ya I was just having fun after that. You would have had to honk or wave me down to get my attention.

Here's a video Dan took at the sand drags. Thanks Dan!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn67z-7Ufbg

(I'm not sure why the video won't embed here like it used to.)

Hey guys just wanted to say I had an awesome time wheeling with you guys. I was the guy in the green 2nd gen 4runner. Love the forum!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast