Thread: 12v cheapo shower?

12v cheapo shower?

I saw a few of these posted on expo forums. They are dirt cheap and seem to be worth the money for the shower head alone if they crap out. Anyone ever use one? $18 I always need a place to hang my shower. With this I think The water could go on the roof, crack the window to plug in the pump, and the 6 foot hose to the shower head would work well.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/12V-Portable...-/251320030140

Last edited by troyboy162; 09-27-2013 at 03:42 AM.

I like the looks of that. Just this last weekend at Pismo Sean and I were talking about showers and siphons. I made a 2 Scepter holder for my roof rack and if I could keep them up there this would be the ticket. My mount is near the rear of the vehicle which is close to the 12v outlet.

i havent done it but i like the idea of using a water tank and an air tank to pressurize the system. works great if you have OBA and a decent size air tank
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I think I'm going to get one. I have found the company making them has several configurations and lots of people have bought them. I read about a few burn out pumps, but they have also been sold as low as $8 without the shower head so this is not a high end item. When the motor burns out then I have a shower head for the bug sprayer or compressor style set ups.

Fast forward to 3 minutes unless you want to stab your ears out lol
    Last edited by troyboy162; 09-28-2013 at 03:36 AM.