Thread: 99-02 4Runner Center Console

99-02 4Runner Center Console

I really need a 99-02 center console. I would prefer a tan one, but I can make the grey one work as well. If the top pad is cracked, that is fine.

If you happen to see one on another forum, point me in the right direction, I don't pay much attention to the other forums anymore.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

This guy isn't local but might have what you need. He has an email address in the first post.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/sale-t...ers-parts.html

Interesting! I might give him a call. Thanks!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I have a gray one if your still looking.
    &#039;96-&#039;02 4runner<br />When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser-

I am still looking! PM me your price shipped to 92373. Thanks! My wife and I were talking about this today!