Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T100 LCA brace

ahh, now i remember, the t 100 comes factory with the rear brace.

to the OP, you could just find another front one and bolt that into the rear after welding some tabs for it 1st, it was what i was gonna do but decide im gonna get a custom one made instead since i have a diff drop and the standard version wont work
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
    ahh, now i remember, the t 100 comes factory with the rear brace.

to the OP, you could just find another front one and bolt that into the rear after welding some tabs for it 1st, it was what i was gonna do but decide im gonna get a custom one made instead since i have a diff drop and the standard version wont work
    That is head-slappingly simple, and I can't believe I didn't think of it. It might require a little notching to clear the diff, but it would even have the prethreaded holes for a skid plate.

You, sir, are a genius.
    1987 XtraCab DLX 22R 4WD 5 Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by stock87 View Post
    That is head-slappingly simple, and I can't believe I didn't think of it. It might require a little notching to clear the diff, but it would even have the prethreaded holes for a skid plate.

You, sir, are a genius.
    post up when your done. i actually have an extra front brace with the factory tabs cut off from a guy that was doing a SAS.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12