Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 13-14 Desert Season planning

January is getting pretty full for me, but I might be able to squeeze a day trip in on the 25th. Weekend of Feb 1st is the Death Valley trip, and then I'm most likely unavailable the weekend of the 15th.
    That's my schedule - not saying that the trip needs to revolve around me though.

How does Saturday, Feb 8, or Sunday, Feb 9 work for you guys?

I want to discover a new route and see the Desert Megaphone, as well as check out a new leg of the Mojave Road trip.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'll have to see if I can sneak off for some wheeling 2 weekends in a row...
    There's a big mine in the northern section of the New York mountains that looks interesting. If you look at Caruthers Canyon on Google Earth and view to the north side of that ridge, you'll see it. I went part of the way up, and the road gets a little challenging and fun, but unfortunately dead ends at the top. Could be interesting if you have plans to head up in that direction.

PM me the coords. the route I want to do is a bit more west of that, but we might be able to jet over there before it gets dark.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

actually, that date wont work either. I'm looking at the 18/19 maybe. just a day run, probably a long day though.

I might be able to do that. I have some work to do on the truck, and depending on when everything delivers, I might be tearing into it that weekend.

Yeah, I'm trying to get that roof rack finished so I can get lights mounted to it. I have 6 Blitzpro 6LZs sitting on my desk

Nope, no working on the truck for me this weekend. My parts aren't showing up until Monday, so I'll be spending the 18th and 19th tearing it apart a bit in preparation for the Death Valley trip.

Sounds good. I will see if Lexi is up for DV, but I doubt it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345