Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 13-14 Desert Season planning

That did make it sound like I was excited to spend some money, didn't it? These are actually very long term plans, but I would like to have that rear locker in place in the next 6 months or so. I'm just trying to put a very rough plan together for my build.

Sooo, what about a quick Cleghorn trip? You guys free next weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee914 View Post
    Sooo, what about a quick Cleghorn trip? You guys free next weekend?
    I'm game for it on saturday. I'm gonna try like hell to have something to test for the run.

oh and Front locker is for when there is no good lines or for taking a line that saves the truck. It only adds like 30-50% to the trucks ability. The rear locker easily adds 100%.

I should be up for a Saturday run. I need to fix my rear diff leak and figure out a suspension clunk back there, plus do a good once over on the truck. I will also probably skip some of that more horrible stuff on the trail.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Ok let's tentatively plan for Saturday at Cleghorn, although I'm open to other places too.

sounds good! I have a friend that is interested in either a shotgun ride or tag along in his Suburban.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

What time are we meeting at the trailhead?

and Troy, how is the rear axle coming along?

Want to do 10am?
    Do you guys have time to do a little HAM work afterwards? I need some help loading up my Baofeng, and tuning it's antenna. I can provide the beer!

10am sounds great. I will bring my laptop and programming cable just in case. We can stop somewhere or find a comfy spot on the trail provided it is not too cold.

I plan on bringing lunch to eat somewhere on the trail. I suggest y'all do the same! JD, is Victoria or kids coming? Friend will be riding shotgun with me.
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 12-12-2013 at 03:16 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast