Thread: ALL pro UCA/ OME shocks/springs and LC shocks for sale end of December

ALL pro UCA/ OME shocks/springs... end of December

My suspension set up will be for sale soon. It worked well as a low speed mid travel set up. Down travel with these shocks is matched to the UCA perfectly meaning no binding. The 590lbs springs are good for moderate front weight while retaining a good lift. All prices are plus actual shipping from 92397.

-Old Man Emu N91S shocks (18.5039 extended 13.189 collapsed) paired with Old Man Emu 883 front coils 590 lbs 15k-25k miles on them. Shock bushings show wear but are intact. $200 pair already put together. price lowered due to Isolator on passenger side is intact but has a tare rupturing from top hat.

-OME 881 Front coils $60+shipping SOLD
    Used 2 years. 500 LBS Length 14.76"

-All-Pro upper control arms bushings are in good shape. Uniball has a few more years on it though they are at the stage they require Triflow to be quiet.The arms allow about 1" more droop but you will need longer then stock shocks to take advantage of that. they have been modified with 90 deg grease fittings and were only greased with mobile1 and green grease. With dumb luck those are two greases known to be compatible with poly bushings. Comes with all the hardware and new MCM spindle plug (im reusing the allpro one as long as they are the same). I'll toss in my newish brake lines if you want them. They aren't brand new but if you have things apart and your's are toast, you should be replacing them.$200 pair. price lowered due to movement in uniballs. Its not much movement, but $100 to replace uniballs and price now reflects that. SOLD

-OEM lower control arms with energy suspension bushings already installed. These will have less then 200 miles on the bushings when removed so they are basically new. The control arms show a few scars but not as bad as my old ones. I'll throw in the upper control arm bushings that came with the kit and weren't installed. If you want them I have OEM upper arms you can have for the price of shipping $200ish pair

-Pro Comp ES9000 24.75 in. extended; 14.5 in. collapsed shocks. These are cheap nitro shocks that get the job done. Valving is not far off from what we need. not much miles on these ~2000 miles $30 pair Edit: they got dented slightly and scratched up bad while I rushed through some test flexing for the long travel. they are a dual wall design so the small dents wont really do anything, but $10 now.

-3-4 OEM CV axles $70 each. Boots good. One with inner boot that went two days before removal $40 ALL SOLD

-Top plate spacer kit never used I dont recommend using this with the parts listed above. It would do you no good, but its brand new and might help someone else -$35
    If you are local and want all of this stuff picked up, I can knock off quite a bit.

MCM coilover adapter drilled for Tacoma and Tundra. $50

Lift they gave me (these are 35" tires)

rear flex max extension (these are 35" tires)

Front flex should be max up with max extended (these are 35" tires)
    Last edited by troyboy162; 02-25-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Wish I could snag a spare axle or two, But I just can't afford it right now.

Bump for a darn good suspension system!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

interested in the all pro uca.

Ill have them off by this coming monday and you can have my bottle of triflow to keep them quite. I'll post pictures when they are cleaned up.

price lowered on all items after closer inspection. They are all a little older then I remember when I put them in

The cv's coming off the truck have bad boots on the inners. costs $17 to replace them with porche boots. One inner boot tore a week before removal and the other shows dry rot. The spare may be the only one I have with good boots. I'll have to check my parts pile.
    Last edited by troyboy162; 12-24-2013 at 01:41 PM.

I might hit you up on the axles, we will talk soon
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Still iinterested in the uca. Send me some pictures. I'm In Fontana so not far from you.