Thread: Ability to link to a specifc post

Ability to link to a specifc post

I searched and read all the suggestions and haven't seen this brought up yet...maybe I'm just missing a button or something but I'd like to be able to link someone to a specific reply/post inside a thread. As of now all I see is the Reply #xx when someone posts up, not the ability to click on it and have it only go to that reply/post to eliminate the need for somebody to scroll through an entire thread to find a specific reply/post.

If I'm missing something, send me to Oly's hole, lol.

Fink

Re: Ability to link to a specifc post

Ok Fink, you're going to the hole!

J/K

Right click on the red portion at the top of the post you want to quote then "copy shortcut" and "paste" the URL

For example:
    http://www.ultimateyota.com/index.ph...sg8546#msg8546

It will still show the rest of the thread (above/below) though, not just the post # you want.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

Is that what this icon is for?

Thanks Jamie,

Fink

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4Fink
    Is that what this icon is for?

Thanks Jamie,

Fink
    Use either the icon you've shown or the text right above the time of your post. Either one will work.
    2010 Sequoia Limited Black - Bils UCA & Shocks, Borla Cat back, Morimoto Headlights
    2019 4Runner TRD Off Road Premium Dark Blue w/TRD Gunmetal Wheels - Kings/OME, 285/70R17 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, SSO BMC, TRD Skid, Victory 4x4 Blitz Sliders and Front Bumper, BD Fogs & Light Bar, Morimoto Headlights, Prinsu Rack
    2023 Tacoma Trail White w/Bronze wheels - CBI T3 Side Steps