Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Making Windows 8 less crappy

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Its not the investment in the overpriced apple computer that will get you. Its all the Starbucks coffee and beard pomade that goes along with it
    Bwahahaha! Yeah that stuff is a waistline killer unless you get a hipster single speed bike to go with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Its not the investment in the overpriced apple computer that will get you. Its all the Starbucks coffee and beard pomade that goes along with it

Ha! I'll be sure to look out for that.

Does that mean I should actually start riding my single speed?

Yes, and you also need to grow a beard and maintain questionable beard hygiene
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Dammit, Beards aren't just for hipsters.

Some of us real men have beards too, you just have to learn to separate us from the hipsters
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

you may have to carry a axe with you lol

Good thing for us Chris, we live too far outside of the big cities to be hipsters. We also don't wear tight pants.

Back on topic, I'm pretty sure most of the hipsters now shun Apple for being too mainstream. They have mostly switched to Remington typewriters.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post

Back on topic, I'm pretty sure most of the hipsters now shun Apple for being too mainstream. They have mostly switched to Remington typewriters.
    I thought they switched to calligraphy.

Calligraphy is only for then they are writing something thoughtful like what I saw on Facebook yesterday

"What if the cure for cancer was stuck in the head of someone who couldn't afford an education."

Sadly that was a direct quote. It was written on a bathroom wall so all the other solid thoughts must have been flushed along with something to write on.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

REALLY liking the Mac so far. It hasn't frozen, downloaded updates for hours on end, every device we have configured has worked the very first time we tried...this all feels very foreign to me. I did have to google how to right click on a Mac, but otherwise most everything seems very straight forward.

Glad the Mac is working out!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast