Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Parting out 2002 4Runner SR5 4WD | Los Angeles, CA

Does anyone know if this is still happening Friday? Details?
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

I don't but I cant make it anyway. Its sad but all I really wanted were the belly pans.

smartphone spell check in effect
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Just replied to a expatoz's PM about this. I'm not 100% my PMs are sending out...

Still on for tomorrow at 2:30pm in North Hollywood

I don't think I'll make it out, I won't be done with work in time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Current: 97 4runner Sr5, 5spd, 4wd... Awaiting wife's approval to start wrenching

Past: 88 Grand Wagoneer AMC 360, 4wd R.I.P.

I know, their hours suck. They're only open weekdays and close at 4:30.

Charles - I responded to your pm.

I forgot to add:

Depending upon pricing, I'd like to get
    - Front and rear suspension
    - Sliders
    - Front and Rear bumpers
    - Skid plates
    - Wheels and tires if Bruce doesn't want

I can be at the yard at 3pm or thereabouts.

Not sure exactly how to get all this stuff off in 1.5 hrs tho! Maybe I need to gather a team!
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

Any part, as long as it's in good condition and can be replaced, is available.

But one little catch is this place closes at 4:30. There may bit of flex there if we're in the middle of something, but the point is we should work quickly.

Pretty sure the wheels and tires are going to Bruce, but you're next in line, Mark, if that somehow falls through.

I've pm'd you Charles but after wrestling with the rear shocks for the better part of two hours tonight (and losing! what a bitch setup!) I won't be coming tomorrow. I need to get a deep socket to get that bloody top nut off before I could exchange with yours so with the deadline, its not gunna happen. Sorry bro. I would have loved a full day to pull sons truck apart and swap with your stuff but...oh well. Thanks for the offer anyhow.

Cheers
    Mark

Mark, if you need a hand in the future, let me know. If you aren't too far away, it would be a fun wrenching party. I'm also pretty good at playing armchair mechanic.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sorry it won't work out Mark.
    I'll ask about the auction, and beyond that I'll ask if the truck will be there for a while longer past tomorrow. If it's possible for me to authorize you to go over there and go to town on it, that could be something.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast