Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Parting out 2002 4Runner SR5 4WD | Los Angeles, CA

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter View Post

Which Demello sliders do you have, and are they bolted or welded on?
    Good question on which...um...old? Round, no kick-outs if that's what you're wondering. Angled slightly up. Welded.

chuck,

didn't know you were back in LA. bummer about the truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob98SR5 View Post
    chuck,

didn't know you were back in LA. bummer about the truck!
    Yep, been back since grad school in 2011 and now the working life in Santa Monica.
    Indeed, that's now how it was supposed to end!

::GASP:: that so sucks dude. I loved this truck, I think I still have pics of it around somewhere.
    Any plans to get another one or is the wheelin life done for you?

I wish I was closer I would take that rear bumper!

Quote Originally Posted by YotaFun View Post
    ::GASP:: that so sucks dude. I loved this truck, I think I still have pics of it around somewhere.
    Any plans to get another one or is the wheelin life done for you?

I wish I was closer I would take that rear bumper!

My heart wants another 4Runner (5th gen), but head wants a Prius. I'm compromising with a Subaru XV Hybrid. They're pretty nice.
    Down the line I'd like to get another 4Runner.

Quote Originally Posted by calrockx View Post
    My heart wants another 4Runner (5th gen), but head wants a Prius. I'm compromising with a Subaru XV Hybrid. They're pretty nice.
    Down the line I'd like to get another 4Runner.
    5ths gens are sweet, if you're ever in the market for one again shoot for a 2011, they got all the kinks out by then.
    Nothing wrong with a Prius, I myself have been contemplating on getting either the Prius C or the Prius V.
    I have seen the XV here and there, how do you like it?

PS Sorry for the thread hijack...

That's a serious bummer Charles. I remember meeting you back in 2005 on my first 'real' wheeling trip with my 4Runner. I've always thought your 4Runner was very tastefully built.

Hope you find another set of wheels you like.
    Ken

Okay, the insurance person is checking it out on Wednesday and I have to make sure I *can* sell these parts and still get the value of the vehicle from my insurance company. So there's a little bit of a hold on all this at the moment, but assuming everything clears okay, I'll open up the parting business ASAP.

Also, I'd like to add I like the new lighter color scheme for this site (ahem, something I suggested in 2007 )
    No more "Logo Master" title under my name, but aye, so it goes.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast