Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Parting out 2002 4Runner SR5 4WD | Los Angeles, CA

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Mark, if you need a hand in the future, let me know. If you aren't too far away, it would be a fun wrenching party. I'm also pretty good at playing armchair mechanic.
    Thanks for the offer Sean. That's very nice of you! I'm in Huntington Beach.
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

[QUOTE=calrockx;110609]Sorry it won't work out Mark.
    I'll ask about the auction, and beyond that I'll ask if the truck will be there for a while longer past tomorrow. If it's possible for me to authorize you to go over there and go to town on it, that could be something.[/QUOTE}

Thx Charles. Keep me posted
    Mark<br />04 4Runner SE, 17x9 MT ClassicLocks, 35&quot; BFG&#39;s, ARB lockers frnt and rear, 4.56 Gears, SW Sliders &amp; Bullbar, Smittybilt 10000lb winch, custom susp, 1.5&quot; 4Crawler BL, Kurt Trailing Arms, Cobra 75WXST CB radio, 4ft Firestick, Yaesu FT-7800 2m/70cm Ham Radio, Sat. Radio.

And Mark, yeah I know that top nut/rear shocks are a pain to work on. If I didn't have my body lift, I don't know how I would have replaced the shocks on my own a few years ago.

I found a ratcheting wrench is the best way to get those off, but you really need to soak them in PB blaster for a while first.

HB is quite far from me, but if I do make it down that far I'll go yell at lance and grab a beer with JD. lol.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456