Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new from so cal

Well, I tell you what, I'll stick on the train and you guys can pick it up for me, and somebody buy me a plane ticket, I'm coming!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Here she is the day before she was actually mine. A good friend of mine called asking me what they go for, I told him I would buy it not having seen a picture yet lol.I saw the pictures and she was mine 18 hours later. The front and rear bumpers i am almost possitive are homemade by someone. The quality is pretty good and i am sticking with them for now. I have a set off all pro sliders i never installed in my 2nd gen that i am going to install.The suspension was all stock and felt like a boat on the high seas. I found some used dh/icon coilovers for the front(night and day difference) and the rear i am going with toytec superflex. Anybody running the toytecs have any input?

My old second gen. I put a lot of blood and sweat into it. My brother has it now so i can still drive and see it every once in while. This picture was near lone pine off the 395 .

This was last week on a day trip to big bear. Just drove 3n16, nothing hard since i had the kids and wife with me, and a buddy in a armada.
    Last edited by lego3k1; 12-19-2013 at 08:18 PM.

Looks good! When I go snow wheeling, it's usually solo, so we just do polique canyon to 3n16. Good stuff, especially when it's virgin snow!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12