Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are you carrying everyday?

Usually,
    Wallet
    Keys (hate to but have to for work)
    Cell
    Kershaw (in glove box of truck when I'm at home)

I need to see what the gun laws are, If I can carry over line from PA to DE or even MD

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    I dont even carry a pocket knife overseas...what the hell are you guys cutting so often? lol
    Seems like I use it more often than not, for whatever needs doing. I've been carrying this same knife, not the same model, the same knife in my pocket practically everyday for about 12 years.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Depends on the day, if im at work:
    -pen, work leys, my keys, wallet, money. Wallet and keys go inside center console of truck unless I get out for a long period of time

Normally:
    -Pen, keys, wallet, money.

I dont carry a knife, used to carry a leatherman but found I didnt use it alot. I basically never take my tools out of my toyota unless Im at work so I dont need stuff all to much lol.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

The knife comes in handy to open all my junk mail and packages I get from Amazon. I'm such an Amazon junkie! haha

As for personal protection I just show a pic of Bob and that usually scares of any of the bad guys! :P
    Lance
    TLCA Member

2003 4Runner SR5 4x4 Chaos Edition
    2000 Toyota Landcruiser
    19xx M416 Trailer

Chaos Edition Profile
    Operation Rebuilding Chaos Edition
    01001001001001110110110100100000011000010010000001 11011101100101011000100111011101101000011001010110 010101101100011001010111001000100001

Depends.

At work:
    car keys
    small benchmade
    wallet
    cell phone
    Streamlight protac 2L sometimes if I think I'll be leaving late or need it for work.

Not at work:
    car keys
    large benchmade
    wallet
    pepper spray
    XD40SC in a crossbreed IWB holster
    cell phone
    streamlight if I know I'll be out after dark

The knives I use on a daily basis, whether it's for prying something, opening boxes, or cleaning my nails. Just yesterday, I fixed my cousin's kid's necklace with my knife. It's the ultimate multipurpose tool. One of my professors in college said every engineer should carry a knife.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Everything I get is sent to my house, got a really handy break off blade utility knife i been using for like 10 years ol.

The packages just keep coming and coming and coming. Everything I buy cant be bought in a local store it seems lol..
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

Front left pocket:
    Car keys (whichever one I am driving)
    CRKT TAO Pen

Front right pocket:
    Wallet
    Gerber Air Ranger knife

Cell phone in a cargo pocket
    Fenix LD10 in the other cargo pocket

Bandana in one back pocket
    Unbreakable (yeah right) comb in the other

Rest of the keys on a nite-ize carabiner/bottle opener on my belt loop

I use my knife and flashlight multiple times a day. At work and at home

Also, at work, if I don't have my toolbelt on, I have a regular size but heavy duty putty knife in my back pocket. Learned that from my Dad, and similar to a knife it has multiple duties. Scraper, pry bar, screw driver, knife (I sharpen it from time to time), hammer, etc... Most used tool of mine for sure.... Can't be one of those bendy putty knives though, it is a super stiff won't actually work well for spreading puddy type of tool
    My signature

-cellphone
    -wallet
    -keys
    -knife
    -light

Knife is just for cutting and opening, no false sense of it being a self defense blade given it's a small SOG Flash 1. Flashlight is a small Streamlight Nano on the key ring. Eventually I want to swap the SOG out for a Paramilitary 2. Might change my mind one I get one though because the SOG is VERY light and small. Doesn't get in the way at all. I keep it clipped to my front right pocket, which also holds my keys. I can get in/out of my pocket without the knife being in the way... not sure that'd be the case with the Paramilitary 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12