Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - March 14-16, 2014

Sheena is coming. I'll know more if its a Thursday night send of or Friday depending on the shocks coming in.

Sounds good Troy. Let me know what happens.

Ken, no worries. Like I said, you have a REALLY good reason to not come!

I woke up late, but my plan is still to get 80% of the truck packed up today. Got my door switch yesterday and swapped it, now I have a working alarm and dome light again!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Sean, is your dropbox account down? I am trying to download either the GPX or KML track file for Stuart and Dropbox isn't having it.

Can you email me either file format? Thanks!

Email sent with all 3 for whatever floats your boat.

Weird dropbox is down. works fine for me, maybe it's a workplace thing.

Mostly packed, still need to wash sleeping bags and then toss the last minute stuff in.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It's probably my tablet. Nevertheless, got it imported into Backcountry Navigator and it looks perfect. Thanks Sean.

No problem!

On a side note, I don't see how anyone does anything productive on a tablet. It takes me 3x as long to post anything, and if I have to copy paste a bunch of links, forget about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    On a side note, I don't see how anyone does anything productive on a tablet. It takes me 3x as long to post anything, and if I have to copy paste a bunch of links, forget about it.
    Zagg Keys Flex keyboard. Battery lasts for months, bluetooth connection is always reliable. It's small, works with Android or Apple; great for travel.

See, I'd need the keyboard AND a mouse to really make it productive. My tablet is for nav and surfing the web. My laptop is for portable productivity, and my desktop is for ultimate productivity (which is code for facebook and cat videos)

Sadly my earlier decision to bail (yeah, I suck) was validated today when the 4runner went 4 paws up just driving 12 miles from work. Guess I'll be doing some work on it this weekend instead of playing in it. Sigh. (No, not literally, just repeated engine stalls and a lot of exciting coasting in heavy freeway traffic.) BTW, commute hour drivers doth suck in the consideration department. In case that's a news flash for anyone.
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Bummer Scott. Look into plugs and wires, those have caused all of my misfires in the past. Seems the wires are only good for 20k or so now.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast