Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - March 14-16, 2014

Emails sent out. 34 days...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Looks like Molly and I will likely be tenting. Is it ok if we bring our two pups with us? Super dog-friendly, good with people too. (Except for people that look like squirrels.)

I've got a hand-held ham now; will try to get a mobile before the trip. I've got 5 gallons extra fuel now; I can get another 5 if I stop by Bishop on the way to the start! (Doh! Left my can there last year.)

I'm waffling on carrying fuel inside (which I've done before with no problem) and roof... only problem with roof is there goes my mileage even further, and I'm already averaging 14. May do it anyway because of space if the doggies come with... Hmmm. Time to get my planning on...
    Scott
    2017 blue 4runner ORP / Shrockwork sliders, RCI skids, and a small pile of not-yet-installed bits.
    (Proud recipient of $22,000 in damage within the first five months of ownership. Darnit.)

Dogs should be fine, we have had a dog before. Just keep them leashed up.

Thanks for posting up. Too tired for any other words. lol

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Dogs should be fine, we have had a dog before. Just keep them leashed up.

Thanks for posting up. Too tired for any other words. lol
    Too tired?!?! WTH? You gettin' old? It's way too early. 8)
    Mark<br />KJ6QXG<br />2004 V8 4Runner 4x4, ToyTec Ultimate Lift, Spydertrax, Yakima roof rack, Gibson exhaust, Stubbs Welding Sliders, P275/70R17 BGF A/T K/O

Worked the entire day cleaning out the garage and wiring up some outdoor lights. That means up and down the ladder a few dozen times, and a whole lot of romex staples to hammer in. I'm also fat and out of shape, so imagine doing those things dragging around a 50 pound sack of flour.

Dogs should help keep any wild animals away, and as long as they don't bark, I'm cool with it. We have a barking dog in back of us somewhere. Super annoying. We can't even figure out what house, so we can't call animal control.

Wednesday I got my truck smogged. Barely passed! And then I promptly lost my wallet. Should receive the rest of my replacement cards in the next 2 weeks. bleh.

Tomorrow, I will be doing the airsoft mod. More on that to come.

4 weeks and 2 days!

Looked up the moon tables, we will have a full moon on Sunday, March 16th. Moon rise on the 14th is approximately 5:30PM and on the 15th, approximately 6:20PM. This should give us great light for camping but will ruin the star gazing (which honestly isn't all that great due to the proximity to Vegas).

I have not heard back from Troy, JD, Ken, or Scott. Check your emails!!! and please reply. I sent from my more official (less spam every day) account, so it may have gone to your spam folders.

Cool, I'm excited. I'll have to sleuth through my emails later today or tomorrow.

Thanks for the email Ken.

Still looking for Scott, JD, and Troy to email me back. hint hint.

No allergies here and no assigned doctors or relevant medical history thankfully. Insurance cards are in my pocket so if you recover the body we're good to go lol.
    these days in the case of unconscious or emergency medical your highest concerns are lawsuits and aids. I'm free of both lol.

email sent with my cell in case you lost it

I cant wait to go!!!!

All emails received. 4 weeks! w00t!

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast