Thread: GOOD MECHANIC IN GREATER BOSTON MA?

GOOD MECHANIC IN GREATER BOSTON MA?

Hello I am new to the toyota forums, and I have just registered for a few of them, I am coming from an audi and there seem to be way more toyota forums than audi! This is how I found a great mechanic for my audi, and I am hoping to procure the same results for my new 4runner. Trying to find a qualified and honest mechanic in the Greater Boston area who is also able to install performance modifications including, but not necessarily limited to the TRD 3.4 supercharger & 7th injector kit. Thank you for your assistance! (Let me know if you need a good VW/audi mechanic)

Re: GOOD MECHANIC IN GREATER BOSTON MA?

I'd recommend giving Shea & Son Auto in Allston a shot. Not sure what his capabilities are as far as performance mods, but he's definitely a qualified and honest mechanic.

Mike Shea's the guy. 617.782.1054 at 8A Rugg Road, Allston.

Shoot Lee a PM, he might know a few guys in the area too.
    - Jamie<br /><br />1996 SR5 4Runner 4X4 Auto, Deckplate Mod,&nbsp; Hayden Tranny Cooler,&nbsp; Amsoil Air Filter, OME 881/906 N86C/N91SC Lift - SOLD, but still miss it!<br /><br />2005 Silverado 2500HD Duramax Diesel 4WD

this guy alread signed up at Northeast Toyota Crawlers and I answered this q for him already.

Did you call RPM Automotive like i suggested??
    -Lee
    2013 BMW X6 50i

Hi Lee,

I did call RPM and spoke to Ross. He is going to look at it and give me an estimate just as soon as my dynamic tensioner kit arrives. Thanks for that info, hopefully the price is right, if not I think I will tackle it myself (with a friend or two )