Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Head Scratcher

absolutely not. I wrote it being all serious, then laughed real hard when I reread it.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Here is my sad and pathetic attempt at modding someone else's model of a 4runner for my purposes but hopefully it will give a better idea of what I am thinking about. I would never mount something bigger than a 33" on there but I want to design it to carry something heavier than stock. Overbuilding will help with the safety imo. I am also intending to build a rear bumper but not something that sticks out far enough for a spindle.

The graphic is pretty horrible but I had wanted it a little more centered.
    Attached Images Attached Images

At that rate, go with a hitch mounted swing out. Inexpensive, removable, easy.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Eh I have seen those but I need something more permenant as I have a platform bike rack that is hitch mounted as well and the hitch rack scrapes the ground badly enough. I would hate to see what a spare tire holder does.

stamped and snail mailed
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I will keep working on the design and see if I can create something a little more sturdy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12