Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will a vehicle operate after the air bags have been deployed or removed?

You could be our test subject, I'm sure we could find some stuff for you to run into out in the desert!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm down to get a little wild. I'll have all my dependents with me so I can't get too wild. Get's a little boring when people don't want to have fun or get their trucks dirty.

We had breakfast with our friends that had the van break in. Total damage was $11,000. Audio/media stuff and air bags. They don't know what type of car their neighbor had but they had both stolen too. Apparently the dealer said they are seeing much more of this lately. I guess there was a spike some years ago but then stopped. It's probably linked to the economy and it's rise and fall.

I want to get some "Ford air bag" stickers to put on my window. Maybe it would scare off would be thieves if they have seen this video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUH6pDek5dY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12