Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 3rd Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition Trip Report

I forgot to add the link to the first post: http://www.flickr.com/photos/9855006...7642494187835/

That should work for you. They are public.

On your album, Dad was getting a 505 error or something. not sure wtf that is.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Were you able to see them? I sent you an invite through Picasa. Perhaps the path gets severed when the email is forwarded. I sent you a different album through PM, let me know if that link works as it is just a link and not shared through Picasa.

Once again, awesome pictures! Mike, what lens do you have and are you using a filter?

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    Tire wash
    Is that creek deeper than last year? I don't remember my non-lifted 4Runner being that low in the water, but maybe it was.

Sean, thanks for reminding me about the keys. I looked through my stuff and haven't seen any keys.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Thanks Dan!

Yes, it seemed to be a little bit deeper than last year. I managed to nearly fill the air box with water and soaked my air filter. Guess I have a leak somewhere in the intake tract between snorkel and airbox. I will investigate soon.

Mike, the link you sent me in the pm works.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by DHC6twinotter View Post
    Once again, awesome pictures! Mike, what lens do you have and are you using a filter?

I've got this lens: http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/lens..._vr2/index.htm

With a Sunpak polarizing filter.

I'm looking at the mirrorless, probably one of the Sony NEX cameras.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234