About ready to take the dive on this one. Should be ordering in the next week or so and then it's off to the hobby shop to prep and spray the 4runner. Due to being stationed out in the middle of the desert (right below Mojave preserve) my paint has been destroyed by sand and sun. I have sprayed the RaptorLiner by UPOL before and was fairly pleased but then someone recommended Monstaliner to me. The whole 4runner is going to Monstaliner. Monstaliner is more flexible than Raptor when dry imo and supposedly more UV resistant. At the same time I am steam cleaning the underside of the 4runner and spraying chassis saver on everything that doesn't rotate or heat up. Also at the same time I will be applying the Limited flares to the sides of my 4runner.

The best part about all of this? I found a company that will ship my stock color from Toyota with no binders!!! That means no engine bay, door sills, or any other part that I would usually have to do detail work on. The fenders are getting painted Monstaliner's Killer Beej color as well as the bumpers. To top it all off I will also be tossing in a Satoshi grill at the end. I will be doing a writeup of the entire thing as it comes along. Complete cost I am estimating at $650 or so to include masking materials, sandpaper, paint, monstaliner, chassis paint, and time at the hobby shop. Hopefully I can persuade BattleWagonActual to join in the fun for masking. I've done that once before by myself and it is no fun.