So, through some kind of Voodoo, I came across quite the find over the weekend thanks to a buddy searching for tacoma parts in a local yard that he refuses to tell me the location as it's his "gold mine."

Buddy found the suspension on a 97, it's a little beat up but those are OME 881's with the N90004's and spacer already assembled, no rear suspension parts were available as they were already pulled. The rear e-locker came off of a different 4runner in the lot. It's geared 4.30 and complete. The only thing if you notice is one of the plastic plugs on top broke, but the connections are still intact.

The pic doesn't do it justice, but the gears actually look very clean, with no play and are very smooth. KryptoRoxx actually made a comment about how he was slightly jealous of mine. Although, that might be the fact that I paid a whopping $100 for the lot.

My questions are 1) the shocks don't appear to be leaking, or dented but as they aren't new, and I don't know their history, I'm not sure if they're worth holding onto or not, as I do have leads on some barely used rear 890 coils and would only need rear struts for a full OME setup. And 2) is it worth trying to find a replacement for the plastic connector on top of the e-locker, or just don't even worry about it as the prongs are still intact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk