Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4Runners.org - being rebuilt page by page

I've repaired the "Aftermarket Oil Filter Relocator Mod" pic by pic. Whadda pain. The Ashtray mod has less pics, but the new felt diagram image makes up for it. The Stubbs Welding and Firestik mod pages were abandoned because no images exist and frankly I didn't feel the need to rebuild them as they were kinda low value. I may post the text version only, but for now, they've been removed.

So basically I have only two left and then I can get around to writing some more writeups as time allows.

Man, I have a headache from sitting for a few days now doing this. Hopefully I won't end up like this homeboy

Let me get the kids down and figure them out for you.

Thanks, Mike. Having them as a reference will help me possibly recreate them.

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    Email sent.
    Mike, thanks a million for those two scans. For now, I just added those scans as the link to the writeup.

Here's the latest update. I'm done fixing all the past writeups and now here's a preview of the writeups I had in the queue all these years while I was building the biodiesel Benz and the biodiesel processor:

Godaddy fixed it. Back up now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123