Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 4Runners.org - being rebuilt page by page

I did some more updates in the Maintenance section. From the website:

6/15/2014

Reconstruction News:

- All writeups under Maintenance are up. Majority though need images added back in.

- Some images added back into some maintenance articles. What a good feeling to see them complete again.

- All articles will now open in their own windows.

We really appreciate you rebuilding the site!

If you need anything, pictures, etc. let me know. I will do what I can to help you out!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Finally found my images to the website. I also used wayback time machine archive site. We'll see how many of the writeups can be rebuilt but I've done about 8 this morning.

Thanks Bob!

I'll send you a bunch of pictures of the body without interior panels to drop in a reference writeup. I was looking this weekend for some and had a hard time finding anything useful.
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 01-19-2015 at 12:02 PM.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

hey sean,

i may need some images, but for now, hold on to them as I found a trove of images, but I may need to edit them to replace the ones I couldnt find.

I added color coded check marks to denote which writeups are 100% complete, which ones are partially complete, and those that are missing entirely or missing all images:

More pages fixed, but some pages I couldn't find the original images. Thus recreations from pics I found on internet or other photos I've taken in the past were used. But as you can see, I only have a few more left. The Ashtray and the shift seat lever should be easy to re-photo. The roof center console is looking dim as I don't have those photos.

I ditched the electronics section because very few images could be found and those were pretty lengthy and outdated writeups. In its place (drum roll please), I gathered a mess of pdfs and replaced the electronics section with them. Take a look below:

Looking good Bob! Thanks for all the hard work, I always went back and referenced your page when I was having a brain fart lol

Great job Bob. I'm not sure if it's of value but I have most of the original site printed out and in a binder. Nothing electronic.

We appreciate all the hard work, as it is a great resource.

When I think of hackers the first thing that comes to mind is "get a life."

Quote Originally Posted by 4x4mike View Post
    Great job Bob. I'm not sure if it's of value but I have most of the original site printed out and in a binder. Nothing electronic.
    Hey Mike,

You know, that would be awesome if you could pdf them to me. I just need two:

1) Shift seat lever bushing
    2) 98 to 99 roof console mod

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast