Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Inyo mountains 20140912-14

Thanks. I'll take a look when I get a chance. What time friday night are you leaving? I might meet up with you and convoy up.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'll be in Vegas till Thursday (after being in Jersey for a wedding for the weekend), so I'll probably find someplace to camp out Thursday night and meet up with you guys Friday at some point.

sweet this should be a fun one!

Any info on the other attendees? Specifically ham radios.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'll ask when I send out the info to the guys on the other forum. I intend to nerd out with mine a bit while we are on top of the mountain lol. We might have line of site to keller peakish???

Maybe. Also try the big bear repeater

There's got to be a repeater up in Inyo.

JD is your dog old enough to go wheeling yet?

Haha, not yet. She would drive me absolutely bonkers in the truck all day! Plus, she'd be a tasty snack for the wildlife out there (mountain lions, hawks, large squirrels....)

Don't forget me. I might get hungry in the middle of the night!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast