Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Inyo mountains 20140912-14

Put me down as 75%, especially if it's a saturday-sunday run.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Damn, I'm out for this one too. I have 2 wedding weekends in a row. Maybe I'll be able to hit Pismo afterwards.

Even though its the weekend before Pismo, I'm like 90% now. I'm trying to talk Lexi into it now.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

sounds good. Seems like its just 1 days of things to see with a run to reward the next day. . I have read other trips up there that spend two days, but the area is alot smaller then coyote flats

Looking at opening this trip up to other forums. Anyone else on the fence? I cant change the date unfortunately. I'm booked up pretty tight for sept.

I've been upgraded from "I'm out" to "maybe", since I've apparently been downgraded to the "B" invite list for the wedding that weekend apparently, lol.

Don't worry too much, you are always on our A list!

AWWWWW.....

I'm still a maybe. If I don't have to take Friday off and don't have anything come up, no reason I won't be there.

Good deal! I hope you both can make it!
    Reward mine could be a little intense if we get into the manway. Its pretty steep chutes and ladders.

Open it up. I'll invite a few people but they probably won't come. Lame.

cross posted to expo since its mostly that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast