Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Inyo mountains 20140912-14

Be good to meet some new people.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I would really love to do this one as well....gotta get parts in my truck first though....not sure how much will be left over at this point or if I will even have the rear axle done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Yeah it would be good to add to the group of wheelers. As it stands I might as well just text you and JD rather then post on this forum

Krypt it would be great to have you along! Get that rig ready

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Yeah it would be good to add to the group of wheelers. As it stands I might as well just text you and JD rather then post on this forum
    Hopefully I will be around long enough to get out a few times lol. Never can tell with the military though. If I get stationed overseas again I am definitely coming back with a d4d though.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Bump! Krypt? you in yet?!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Nope....someone thought it would be a great idea put a training op for all of Sept. It wasn't me but I am still shooting for the trip in November. That one I should be able to make. I really wanted to make this one too. Oh well it's looking like I will be around for the next year at the very least. Right now though I am a one legged man in an a$$ kicking contest.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Any other news on this trip? My attendance is becoming a possibility again. It sounds like a Friday evening meetup and early Saturday morning departure?

I'll be out there late Friday night. I'll try to get off work at 4. Should be able to do that.

this one is still a go. It was quietly on the rocks for a bit but its gonna happen.

unfortunatly I'm on second shift now so you guys may have to throw rocks at my truck in the morning lol

heading out friday night for a cabin in the area and then starting the trip in the morning. I'll pm you guys the GPS so you can get a feel for where we are headed. I'm still too paranoid to post sleeping locations on the internet lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast