Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    lol. oct 23-25? I dont know how long I will be in the area. The new job started up this week and Ive got 2 weeks to 2 months before I have to move
    Those dates are good for me. I'm actually not working during that time.

I am in the same boat as you troy except I am stuck in the desert till early december. January starts school again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I think I can make that work. I'll talk to the Wifey.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Just for clarification, it would be a friday-sunday event.

Inventory is the 30th at work, and October is always nuts. I'll ask the boss tomorrow, but Lexi and I are down!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

yes fri-sunday with shooting to be home by 5pm

Krypt you ready?! hell yeah!

Seems like the wife is on board this time lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Darn it. Got a wedding to go to the 24th
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

I was actually hoping for something in November but that weekend just happens to be free. So it sounds like I'm in.
    Troy, where would you be moving?

I'm out. Just can't do a Friday off. November would probably work better but even then no guarantee.

Dang it Sean!
    I have to move up by lompoc. its like 30 minutes south of pismo.

Yeah it's a busy time at work. November will be better, December too unless we get some crazy requests for shot show.

Lexi and I will try to do a weekend camp trip somewhere. I also plan on doing some eastern Mojave exploring to pre run some stuff for March. Might combine that.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast