Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Yeah I might have a locker and be the lightest but I have the smallest lift as well. Will I survive?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Yeah, as long as the roads open back up, you should be fine. Other than Steele Pass, nothing will be that challenging. I believe Lippincott is basically just narrow, steep and winding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the wife is on board. Now I have a ton to get done. Power steering and brakes need to be flushed along with the clutch line. Going to studless diff along with changing the diff fluid.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

crap flubbed that one up big time. Underground 2015 is that weekend so I'm out... In other news you guys should come to that lol. I should be leading a intermediate trip again on saturday

Would the weekend of the 20th-22nd work for everybody?

I just checked and all roads, trails and canyons relevant to our trip are now open again.

That does work, but is also about the time I expect to be moving. The job is kinda weird so I don't know when I leave...just that I'm here for 2-10 months.

I think Sean may have already put time in for the weekend so you guys should just "stay the course" lol. My chances decrease every weekend so I can't be solid on anything past mid November.

Not yet! I was going to do it today. I am free any weekend in November.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'd love to make it but realistically I could be moving that weekend so don't change plans for me. originally I figured I would be gone by the end of october so i didn't mark anything on my calendar and that's throwing me for a loop.

The earlier the better for me in november. December 5th I'm gone for the east coast for a good long while. Got a bit of work done on the truck today though.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast