Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Jury duty is canceled, but I dont think I'm up for a worthwhile run without my shock mounts fixed. There is a "whole bernadino " style run going on with the mine guys if you are interested. They are doing john bull Saturday morning, so that puts me out of the running.

Bummer. Oh well, next time. Let us know when you get those shock mounts fixed, and we'll get up there!

I'm going to try and get them done this weekend, but it looks like the post office may have lost them

Amazing itinerary! I must go to visit the Northern Death Valley one day because I have heard a lot about it and I am sure I will be there one day because I love the adventure and it seems to be an adventurous place.

Death Valley is a pretty incredible place. Most people only experience it from the highway and never leave the pavement. Virtually all of the stuff you need to see in DV is far off the beaten path--Ubehebe Crater, the dunes, hot springs, coke ovens, various abandoned mines, the remains of Manson's cabin and virtually all of the slot canyons spread throughout the park. It's a must-see place.

Troy, what do you think about trying this one again this fall?

Give me a date and I'm in.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Like a Paul Walker Joke, too soon.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

lol. oct 23-25? I dont know how long I will be in the area. The new job started up this week and Ive got 2 weeks to 2 months before I have to move

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast