Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Yeah, postponing sounds like the safe thing to do. We'll see what kind of rain is planned that week. Although I fear there won't yet be access to that entire area by that time anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydee914 View Post
    Yeah, postponing sounds like the safe thing to do. We'll see what kind of rain is planned that week. Although I fear there won't yet be access to that entire area by that time anyway.

Let me know the dates. I will be up in the Vegas area the weekend of the 21st to attend the birthday ball if you want me to scout anything out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I don't have dates yet - I think if it did get postponed, I'd wait until the late summer/spring sometime, without crowding Sean's Mojave dates. As of this moment, the trip is still theoretically on, but isn't looking good. I'm waiting until the week before to officially postpone it.
    Or would you guys prefer to just call it now and make other plans (wheeling or other) for that weekend?

Crazy stuff over there right now. The pup fish thing is interesting. They have kept them out of sight from visitors only to be possibly killed off by rain run off
    https://vimeo.com/143646518

This could bring a change to the way death valley is viewed if that river sticks around.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Where is that river; in the Racetrack or along Scotty's Castle road?

dumps out from bad water "lake" and flows past shoshone.

Yeah, I say we sit this one out.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I have to just with all the crap that went wrong with the runner. I first got hit in the nuts with a bad steering rack and now I'm going to have to drop the front diff. Something went wrong with the righthand cv seal and it gushes. I can't even drive 100yds.

Hopefully safari Ltd gets some racks back in stock.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

see if the CV has just come loose from the diff. I had one slip out once and leak a ton.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast