Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Yeah, I say we sit this one out.
    The worst thing about it is we could navigate the park safely with our vehicles right now and see the lakes from a 1000 year rain. Instead this unheard of situation will be behind gates for probably the next couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    see if the CV has just come loose from the diff. I had one slip out once and leak a ton.
    I actually pulled it and felt the seal. I must have bumped the cv against it while I was reinstalling it. I gotta redo the seal

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

The worst thing about it is we could navigate the park safely with our vehicles right now and see the lakes from a 1000 year rain. Instead this unheard of situation will be behind gates for probably the next couple months.
    Actually, we could get in to the Racetrack by going in Saline Road south and then taking either Lippincott to the south end or Hunter Mountain Rd to Teakettle Junction.
    But it would suck to miss Scotty's Castle and the crater. And with Scotty's Castle road closed, it would mean a fair amount of pavement and backtracking to go from Titus Canyon to Saline South.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be pretty bad ass to see deep water on that lake. I think the badwater lake is rare though. Lots of neat things out there right now.

It would be awesome to see. If I can get everything fixed I will talk to the wife about being free. Hell if it's the weekend of the 21st I could just keep going north after attending the ball.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

A few roads are opening up....you all are obligated to come to Underground 2015 if you don't go on this trip, you know

A few roads are opening up....you all are obligated to come to Underground 2015 if you don't go on this trip, you know
    Nobody has any steering racks in stock !

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoroxx View Post
    Nobody has any steering racks in stock !
    I think I'm going to call off this trip anyway. We'll try it again in the spring, maybe, when all the roads and sites are back open. Third time's the charm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the best trips have always been the ones canceled several times before completion lol. I swear its a real pattern!

One of these days I will return out west and have more time. The wife and I were talking about it and 90% of what we wanted to do.....we never had time for.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast