Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Northern Death Valley 20141010-12

Ok, we'll miss you Troy, but let's keep planning on the weekend of the 6th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me.

I will spend at least part of the weekend tightening bolts.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Yeah, I've got a few to tighten as well. And some (or all) lights to re-aim.

I wish all I had to do was tighten bolts lol. That would be nice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Me too. I might try to have the roof rack done by the trip, although that is looking less and less likely.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Me too. I might try to have the roof rack done by the trip, although that is looking less and less likely.
    I enlisted slaves! Jk they are just guys that like to wrench. Hopefully I can get the front shocks changed, oil changed, rear Diff to studless mod done, and change the diff fluids plus the Tbu/brake fluid flush upgrade done in a few hours at the hobby shop on the lift. I really don't want to do another alignment but I am afraid I will need to. Another 100 bucks down the drain.....

Then I have to go home and get beer on the way to do the rear shocks and hood struts.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Just heard about this from JD. I do have sliders coming in this week (whoo-hoo!) but I'm still running my stock 31.6" OEM Dueler tires. They've been holding up incredibly well. Other than the flat I got with you guys in Mojave in March, I've been out every month and never got another flat. Lucky I guess as we've hit some pretty rough stuff. I have a trip planned with the wife and kids during Thanksgiving in Morro Bay and she's saying that will be my "once a month" trip. Not too happy about that and still talking about it with her.

Hope you can make it out!

Marc, those are the first and last weekends of November so it's almost not even the same month! And is a family trip really "your" weekend?? You need to get out there with us!
    Oh, and your tires should be fine.

Whew! There was a lot of wrenching going on today. I am a fully functional tundra brake and bilstein 5100 front end with brand new ball joints now.....and I still have more to do.

Front end matches the rear for lift. Sitting at 2" now and it rides pretty well I think.

I am still planning on making it up to death valley.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast