Thread: North Carolina newest member

North Carolina newest member

Hey guys just heard of this and had to be a part of it, my son and I both have 1986 and 1987 Toyota pick up trucks. I am currently trying to get mine up and running with a new body, bought a good bed for it but can't find any bed bolts for the new bed, any suggestions where I can find some? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome! Always good to have new members!

If someone doesn't chime in today, I'll post the Toyota PNs tonight. Otherwise I imagine any quality grade 5 or 8 (or metric equilivent) will work.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Welcome!

There's a lot of knowledge to be had here. I do not have the fsm for those year pickups but the great thing about that year range is that if you have a 12, 14, and 10mm wrench you can take apart most of your truck.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Welcome to UY!

ALWAYS good to have another member from here in the Southeast!
    Where abouts in NC are you?
    I am over in TN, between Chattanooga and Knoxville, find myself over in the Hayesville, Murphy area of NC a lot.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

So it looks like most of the Toyota PNs are discontinued.

I would contact Rodger Brown. Here is a link to the body lifts he sells: http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/...html#FullKit-I

He should be able to get you a kit of just the stock size bolts you need for the bed, or point you in the right direction. I highly recommend him.

Maybe someone more familiar with the older trucks can chime in.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Welcome! Nice to have another NC member here! I'm in the Fayetteville area.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

Thanks guys the web sight Saenz helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk