Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick Cleghorn run

Quick Cleghorn run

My wife's brother and sister in law are in town for a few so I'm going to take him and my stepson up to Cleghorn for a quick run on either Thursday or Sunday. Anybody interested in making a run one of those days?

Sunday would be fun. I could use a day out. I'll see what's happening and let you know soon.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Definitely. I've been wanting to tackle Cleghorn again now that I have the locker!

oh man! I didnt know you hadn't gone back to cleg yet with the locker. Wish I could make it since you are going to be a kid in a candy store up there haha.

I'm out. Doing some emergency rewiring.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quick Cleghorn run

Bummer. Anybody else?

Sorry about that. My alarm bit the dust, new one comes tomorrow and I don't want to go all week without one. It keeps locking me out of my truck too.

Well, the trip was fun, but the locker was a bust. I knew something was up when the compressor kept running and running. The air line and its connections seemed fine, but then I heard a hissing coming from behind my fuel filler door. I have a remote pressure relief valve on my pumpkin routed to the gas cap and the air was blowing right through the differential and out the relief valve. Obviously a hose came loose inside the diff. Crappy. Hopefully, the installer takes care of me, since a poor install is the only way that this can happen.
    Anyway, it was a beautiful day, and we had fun. My brother in law was continually laughing at the things we were climbing and the hills we were decending. It was even more fun just witnessing his reactions! Since I had a steering wheel in my hands, I got no photos, but he did. If I can get some from him, I'll do a proper write up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast