Thread: changing thread titles

changing thread titles

Is there a way to unlock this for the average user? I'm pretty sure a admin could change the title, but as it stands you cant change it as a user. Not a huge deal but half my trips change dates 5 times before they happen. I'd like to be able to keep the thread title relevant.

Sometimes my questions turn into a project thread. It would make it easier to find for reference purposes. Maybe this could be an earned privilege after so many posts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I think this question gets deeper into the forum software than I'd want to venture. Lance would most likely know.

Alternatively, you could report your post and then one of us could change your title for you. It's no biggie.
    -------------------------
    Steve
    1993 4runner, SAS, 3.0L, Auto Tranny
    2007 4runner, stock. For now.

Well that's cool. That's enough of a solution for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Robinhood4x4 View Post
    I think this question gets deeper into the forum software than I'd want to venture. Lance would most likely know.

Alternatively, you could report your post and then one of us could change your title for you. It's no biggie.
    Yeah, deeper than I want to get into it, you can always report it, or to make it easier, you can send a PM to one of us, whoever you feel might se eit first, and we can do it for you.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

sounds good. If you guys want to find the setting, it should be a selection within the admin control panel rather then the mod control panel. Possibly buried in a security page since changing thread titles is a spammer type thing.