98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Don't mess with the 4wd.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

This vids been around a few times and it never gets old, so many times I wish I had a spot I could do this to certain people on my commute lol

I would be lying if I said this thought didn't cross my mind from, time to time.
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

It kind of reminds me of when I ended up on the news during a street flood. Water was only a few inches deep and nobody would move. I got pissed off and went for it, haha.

I saw the preview of the text of your post, and could see the picture in my head. When I clicked in here, I saw you actually posted it. I love it!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

meanwhile in Mother (somebody's mother, not mine) Russia, the now famous "Punisher" takes a no nonsense approach to people that cut off his bus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hqvYOjqGks

I love that guy so much!

I REALLY need to get a dash cam. I will have to call my insurance and see if they offer a discount for it
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    I love that guy so much!

I REALLY need to get a dash cam. I will have to call my insurance and see if they offer a discount for it
    Sean, you should get it regardless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast