Quote Originally Posted by BattleWagonActual View Post
Sorry I missed you coming up our way the other day Seanz0rz. Don't know if Krypto told you or not, but I've been training for the last 5 weeks and am about to deploy in 2-3 weeks. Would have been nice to meet someone else from the forums but needless to say, I'm trying to spend some time with the wife and kid. If he's up to it I might throw some money at Krypto while I'm gone to get my rig ready while I'm deployed though. Hopefully hit some of the runs when I get back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am always down to wrench man. Just gotta know what you're wanting and I can make it happen....as long as you don't want me to weld. I need more practice at that lol.

In other news FedEx and UPS have apparently joined forces in delaying my packages.....so now I'm Fed Up. Right now wrenching is the only brake I get from the in-laws.

However if there's a CBI sticker in there I will be appeased.

I did the ditch light harness today and have that ready. I'm considering installing the locker and regearing the front before the Colorado trip. I could always get the rear axle out again for the disc brake mod and rebuild the axle then. Plus I would just re-use the oil when I did it.

I am going with Lucas for the gear oil and redline mt-90 for the cases. Doing the elocker and regear also allows me to do all of the bushings since they are pretty much shot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk