So I finally got a little bit of free time to work on mounting lights!

Currently I don't have an aftermarket bumper so I am getting creative with the stock bumper. The worst part about it is the sits in the valence are so thin and flimsy that nothing can be mounted there.

The good news is that the bumper is metal and sturdy too. So far I got a couple of 3x6" plates to mount the fog lights to that allow me to mount them with as little modification to the valence as possible.

The 7.5" light bar is going on top of the bumper centered which should take very little time to mount

Finally my led pods are getting mounted up by the windshield using cb off road ditch light mounts. I looked at the mount and I would have a hard time replicating it so I think coughing up the money for a solid product is worth it.

Waytek Wire should be delivered on Thursday and that will give me all of the bits I need to complete the harnesses.

Be cautious of odd questions. I haven't done lighting from scratch before but there is no time like the present!

The led lights were sourced from the retailer on pirate 4x4. The lights so far look great and I can't wait to mount them. The fog lights are used and from someone on another forum. They look like they work but it's cheap to replace a bulb.

Speaking of which I scored the Sylvania high performance bulbs for 20 bucks! Amazon is to be thanked for that deal.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk