Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lights, Camera, Action (forgot the camera)

Hmmmm.....ok I didn't try that. I will give that a shot tomorrow as well. First time messing with an elocker too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Any luck today?
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Any luck today?
    I started another thread dealing directly with the elocker. The lights work great and I will get some shots at night soon. I just haven't been out at night yet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Hey here are some test shots of the lights. I had completely forgotten that when you mount lights you want to test them out. I have used the 7.5" out on the road and was pleased. I was travelling back from Granby on county road 1 and it is unpaved. I started out at about 3 am so deer were active and there was no moon either. I didn't use the ditch lights as I had them covered for legal reasons since they are above the headlights.

Ditch lights only:

7.5" bar only:

Hella Driving lights only:

Everything but the headlights:

I tossed in the headlights but honestly they barely make an appearance with so much led goodness:

Overall I am pleased with the lights. It definitely improved the situation when I was in Colorado and I only used the driving/fog and center 7.5". Eventually I would like to get those Russian projectors but for right now this fills my needs for more light auxillary offroad and improved my on-road vision considerably.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234