Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Factory paint matching

Looks good, besides the flaw. Get some touch up paint with the little brush like nail polish and touch it up. Won't be perfect but shouldn't be noticible.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

That sucks. Lesson learned tho-I wouldnt have covered it. I left mine to dry for a solid 2 weeks in my basement.
    Marc<br />96&#39; T100 SR5 4x4<br /><br />Other rides:<br />00 Honda 416EX

I figured it would have been fine considering I had already used rubbing compound. It went on fine and buffed out with no visible damage or removal of the clear coat or paint. Ironically I colored it so it would get damaged.

I think it looks pretty good man even with the blemish. You have more guts than me. I had fading paint all over and I knew I wouldn't be able to make it look good again without taking it to a shop. This is one of the reasons I used the Monstaliner. Flat is always easier to accomplish a nice looking coat with vs. gloss. So with that being said well done.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123