Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news for...Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    I've seen several GC's leaking fuel. Dan was with me once on the way up to pismo. It was pouring out! Guy looked underneath and then drove off!
    LOL…I was just about to post that. That was a pretty crazy amount of fuel spilling out of that tank.
    -Daniel2000 4Runner Sport | V6 | 5spd | 4x4 | Leather | 265/75-16 BFG AT/KO | OBA | BudBuilt front skid

1990 4Runner SR5 | V6 | Auto | 2wd | 3.90 rear | Cobra CB | 265/65r17 Bridgestone Duelers H/Ts | '08 Tacoma 5 spoke rims | Has an 11:1 crawl ratio! SOLD

It was so much, if it was water, he would be fined for wasting it!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

It was so much, if it was water, he would be fined for wasting it!
    Oh man you've got a great point there. If you ask me Cali gets most of its water in the winter so hopefully we get a bumper crop of snow this year. It would go a long ways to replacing what's been lost.

Not sure whether I'd like the 4.0L vs the 2.7L but I will say I like having a light front end. My 3rz might lack a little hp but it has great torque and the front end doesn't dive as bad off road imo.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

We need an ultimateyota group buy to acquire Toyota's tooling for the 3rd gen.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    We need an ultimateyota group buy to acquire Toyota's tooling for the 3rd gen.
    Didn't Icon do the same thing for the 40?
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I'm not willing to spend 150k on a 3rd gen though...
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I'm not willing to spend 150k on a 3rd gen though...
    If we did a group buy of the plans and pitched in on building them (meaning a whole bunch of yotaheads working together) we could charge other people 150k for a built 3rd gen and build them for ourselves @ cost. Just sayin.

I have dibs on spraying the Monstaliner.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12