CRAPPY WEATHER I SHAKE MY FIST AT YOU!

Seriously of all the days to turn cold and rain it had to be the day I was primering.....grrrr

I made progress anyway and here it is. Trying to get all the little slag balls off was frustrating to say the least because it's like that gopher game. Just as you think it's over....there's more annoying little critters to bop on the head.

I decided that I wanted to add a few more tie downs since I plan on putting led lights on the front and rear. I brought the total to 26 lol.

Welding Finite. I am done and done.

Self etching primer after putting some of that Marine Clean stuff on and scrubbing to get all the oil off. Worked pretty well.

The rusty metal primer is some of the toughest primer I have found for metal imo. I happened to have a can floating around so I tossed it on after I ran out of self-etching. All I have to have is some primer on the metal for the chassis saver paint to work.

That's all that's left. Well that and mounting everything up. I am waiting on the leds and wiring till a later date when I can determine what my needs are versus my wants. I need to get this rig out on the trail instead of working on it all the time lol.