Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Seanz0rz's Roll and Rebuild

Krypto, I am going for the foil backed bubble wrap. It is just to prevent the conductive and radiant heat transfer. I will cover that with some type of headliner material. Not entirely sure what that will be.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

I will be interested to see what you come up with sean! I like your insulation idea. Should be pretty cost effective and keep the heat mostly out. Sometime soon I know BattleWagonActual will need a harness for the elocker. That will be a good excuse to wander down your way to see this overgrown avocado!
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Sounds good! Battlewagon, PM me when you are ready for one.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    After I can complete the transmission mods and maybe not until I can get a 7th injector. How bad was it without the 7th? And what plugs are you using with the SC?
    The 5 speeds are worse off without the 7th, in my opinion. With the supercharger it is easy to get lazy and not downshift when you should, and those are the times you get the pinging. (Low RPM, high load.) In those situations an auto would have downshifted. That said, it does run better with the 7th.

I would PM Scottiac. He's running his auto with no 7th injector.

Said it before, and will keep saying it, looks great! Glad to see it back on the road and going again!

Toyotas never say die!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

I have my Monstaliner coming loose in a couple of places:

It is only happening where I covered the touch-up spray paint. Not sure exactly what happened, but the Monstaliner does not like going over that stuff. There are a few other places it is loose but not bubbling.

I think the plan might be to heat it up with a heat gun, squirt some super glue in there and smash it down.

I also got a new camera, so hopefully better pics from here on out!

I also got a new camera, so hopefully better pics from here on out!
    Oh come on, that's like saying "I got a new car and it's blue!" We need details!!!!

Samsung NX300. It is pretty nice, far fancier than I've ever had. 18-55 lens. I will probably get the 50-200 lens at some point.

Now I just have to learn how to use it! Also need a case, any recommendations?

Samsung NX300. It is pretty nice, far fancier than I've ever had. 18-55 lens. I will probably get the 50-200 lens at some point.

Now I just have to learn how to use it! Also need a case, any recommendations?
    Nice choice; I think mirrorless is a great way to go if you're not already too deeply invested in dSLR (me). I absolutely love the Sony's focus peaking feature. WiFi and NFC opens the door to much more too.

All my photos are off my cell phone lol.

I try and use pelican cases for cameras as I am a klutz at times.

I am a horrible at photography. I use an old Pentax kx and maybe one of these days I will go get an 18-135 lens or maybe a little taller for landscape. Gp lens though is what I could really use. The 18-55 doesn't cut it as a Gp use.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast