So it finally happened. I rolled the truck. Most importantly, every one is OK with the most minor of injuries you could ask for. It happened at night in the soft sands of Oceano Dunes (Pismo). I will let the pictures I took speak for themselves.

The aftermath:

I will do a full run down of the damage later when I can get a better handle on everything that needs fixin' or replacin'.

I did get the accident on video from my dash cam. We rolled 1.5 times. The initial impact removed the plug from the camera, so it only recorded the roll and stopped recording shortly after we stopped. I will upload that later and give a run down of events as we have pieced them together.

It took about 4 hours to completely recover the vehicle, something I could not have done without the help of my incredible friends. Biggest thank you to JC, Lance, Mike, and the one who shared the experience with me, John. The support on the beach the next day was very well appreciated and reminds me why I hang out with you guys.

The 4Runner is pretty battered, but I will probably do my best to salvage it unless the body proves to be too far gone.