Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Seanz0rz's Roll and Rebuild

progress? lets get this rig-a-ma-roll back to rolling

Still working on the garage. Just getting it to a point where I can see more than 4 consecutive square feet of the floor is a challenge. Getting there though. Hoping to pull it in next weekend, but that might be a stretch.

Once it's inside, I can work on it for a few hours every night instead of watching TV or cruising the internet. YAY productivity!
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    Still working on the garage. Just getting it to a point where I can see more than 4 consecutive square feet of the floor is a challenge. Getting there though. Hoping to pull it in next weekend, but that might be a stretch.

Once it's inside, I can work on it for a few hours every night instead of watching TV or cruising the internet. YAY productivity!
    I have been there. Organizing without spending a ton of money is a challenge for sure. Looking forward to pics though!
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

At this point, it isn't even the money. We have the shelves, bins, boxes, etc. It's just 30+ years of stuff, tools, equipment, etc. shoved into a 2 car garage. It is daunting with so much STUFF. It all has value, so I feel bad throwing some of it away. But when no one has used an item for 20 years, it's time for it to go away. Either trash, yard sale or goodwill.

I will be having a for sale thread soon I think. I expect most of it will be free + shipping or you come and get it!
    Last edited by Seanz0rz; 11-16-2014 at 02:03 PM.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Uh oh, sounds like someone else will be joining us in the garage organization thread.

I'll grab some pics tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by paddlenbike View Post
    Uh oh, sounds like someone else will be joining us in the garage organization thread.
    Or he has stolen all of our ideas already!
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

4runner is in the garage. Just in time to be out of the rain. Work starts tomorrow.

4runner is in the garage. Just in time to be out of the rain. Work starts tomorrow.
    Man I know that's a good feeling.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Woot!
    -Chris
    2004 DoubleCab Tacoma PreRunner: 3.4 V6-Auto, DD/Tow Rig
    1997 Lexus LX450: 4.5 I6-Auto, DD
    1984 4Runner: 22R-5 speed, 14 inch bob, 5.29's, lincoln locked rear, lockright front, Armored and Caged by Mossyrocks Fabrication, total disregard for body damage.
    1997 4Runner: GONE
    1996 FZJ80 Land Cruiser: GONE

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast