Thread: Colorado Trip (just enough pics to make your mouth water)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Colorado Trip (just enough pics to make your mouth water)

I did my best to take pictures but since my wife can't drive stick it was difficult. We visited the Western slope and the views to be had are spectacular. We went a little late in the year so most everything was closed but I went exploring down a few of the forest access roads I could go down and from what I observed the camping out here would be amazing. We stayed in Granby Park (just missed the biking season, Granby held the 2009 downhill championship races so the place is littered with trails) for the whole time and quite honestly my wife and I were so worn from the past year of pure stress that what we saw from our window was good enough so we slept a lot. If you do decide to go up via Interstate 15/70 take your time!! If I would have had more of it there are some amazing state parks along the way as well as Moab. For mountain bikers there's Fruita which is one of the top destinations for mountain biking with around 1200 miles? of trail. On the way there and back you pass through some of the most beautiful scenery with striking differences.

Sadly I forgot the good camera for most of the trip in the room so cell phone pics have to do for now.

These were right out of my window. Honestly I slept a lot during this vacation. The mountain air did all of us some good.

Last edited by Kryptoroxx; 10-23-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf