Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kryptos shelf project

I'm guessing that it's just that little dome lens sticking out but everything is on hold for the holidays right now.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

things are coming out great over there! Are you going to be wheeling ready soon?

I find time for some local stuff out in the park every now and then but it's just getting away on desert roads. Hopefully this spring and fall I can get some stuff in either with a group or just heading out into the Mojave for an overnight.

Edit: I read that wrong. As soon as I have my welder I should be ready by spring. The roof rack and shelf will be made and I will be good for wheeling/camping. Most of the stuff I have on hand. Wish I could find some cash for the rear springs but they aren't bad quite yet.
    Last edited by Kryptoroxx; 12-07-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Just a quick update....although there is nothing to really update. Starting to think that Tractor Supply either A. Sold a TON of Hobart 140s across the nation or B. Really lack in their shipping department to stores for stock. The helmet is in at least. I went with a Hobart helmet that was as light and comfortable as I could justify the price for.

In other news I was approved for my extension so I am still officially employed till Dec 2015 now. That's a great relief off my shoulders.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Big update! Well its big news to me at least. I know most of you guys have a welder already lol.

In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

YAY! Now come weld on my 4runner, I'm a little burned out.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    YAY! Now come weld on my 4runner, I'm a little burned out.
    LOL!!

Let me get some practice in first before you see my welds. Actually you have seen my welds lol. You've seen worse so that's a good thing I think.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Quote Originally Posted by Kryptoroxx View Post
    Big update! Well its big news to me at least. I know most of you guys have a welder already lol.
    Congrats! And nope, it's just me that doesn't have one. :-( It's on the list...

Sweet! The problem now is radical modifications only cost $20 in steel and a couple weekends. Every desicion you make on the truck will now have a "crazy" option lol.

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy162 View Post
    Sweet! The problem now is radical modifications only cost $20 in steel and a couple weekends. Every desicion you make on the truck will now have a "crazy" option lol.
    After dropping 1k plus in tools in order to do welding this is news I could use lol. I've usually got a fair amount of down time....but not a whole lot of spare cash to go with it.
    In Progress:
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast