Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - "Off The Road" Trip - March 13-15, 2014

I am not familiar with the range on the Tundra. We will be doing about 200 miles Off-Road. A bit more between fuel stops.

Speaking of fuel, the gas station on Cima rd where we are starting near is extremely expensive. Fill up in Barstow then top off at Cima
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Developing situation over here. I might see you guys late Thursday night!

I was going to ask when you would be in.

We will be up there early Friday (but not too early, 8ish).

Alignment is done. Compressor is mostly installed, just need to do some wiring tomorrow. Going out to pack up the tools now and check off the few hundred items on my checklist.

I can't believe I am even close to making this! It's been a crazy couple of weeks!

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Before all comms are lost with you guys whereabouts will you guys be camping out at for Friday evening? If I can sneak out for saturday I fully intend to.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

I sent you the coords by PM. I am not a huge fan of posting that info on the net. Let me know if you didn't get it or can't access it.

All my tools are packed. I can't believe it only took like an hour to cobble it all together. Tomorrow I finish up the wiring. Thursday it goes in for window tint and a quick wash, then packed up for a Friday 4am departure.

Quote Originally Posted by Seanz0rz View Post
    I sent you the coords by PM. I am not a huge fan of posting that info on the net. Let me know if you didn't get it or can't access it.
    I had completely forgotten about that! I read it before but everything has gotten crazy around the house. Wife is nesting again etc. My honey do list grew exponentially in the past few days too lol.
    98 3rz 4x4 5spd- Monstalined, 99 Talls, 4.30 E-locker, Extra Lights
    In Progress:
    Tundra/Rear Disc Brakes w/parking brake
    Roof Rack/Rear Ladder
    Sliders
    1st Gen Rollbar Shelf

Sean, I can't believe you got that whole thing back together in the nick of time!
    I'll see you guys Friday morning at the first meeting spot.

Incredible job Sean. Have a great trip guys. I'd love to make it but again it's on my daughter birthday weekend which is no good.

Can't wait. Be there Friday morning. Still trying to figure out the coordinates. I can't seem to enter the last number after the . Or do I not need it. Anyways still plugging away trying to get my truck ready. It's wheel ready just trying to be pack/camp friendly still.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast