Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4th Annual UY Mojave Road Expedition - "Off The Road" Trip - March 13-15, 2014

You probably don't need anything past the decimal in the minutes box.
    2005 Lexus LX470 - Stock for now...

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Cool thanks. Got ~6 gallons of spare gas in two new rotopax that leaked on the way home. Wtf. I reinstalled the cap. Hope it holds. Told these were suppose to be good gas cans Cuz they sure costed a lot lol.
    88 4Runner LT
    04 Tundra

Rotopax sure aren't cheap! I haven't heard too much about those leaking so you should be OK.

1998 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6 4x4 + a bunch of goodies. Lifted, Locked, Illuminated and Armored. Winner,"Best Offroad Truck" - 2010 Pismo Jamboree. It's been upside down and still drives me to work.

Heard through a weather bulletin today that there may be record heat levels this weekend. Be sure to bring lots of water everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weather:

Baker (highest temp): http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA0061:1:US

Cima (lower temp): http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA0220:1:US

Bring plenty of water, a hat, sun screen, etc.

Well crap...it was raining today at Edwards. I had hoped that ment cool weather for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotech View Post
    Can't wait. Be there Friday morning. Still trying to figure out the coordinates. I can't seem to enter the last number after the . Or do I not need it. Anyways still plugging away trying to get my truck ready. It's wheel ready just trying to be pack/camp friendly still.
    Look for the Cima road exit, 25ish miles past Baker. Get off and head north from there. If you look on Google maps, you'll see a black rock to the right of the road, a few miles up. That's the meeting spot.

Have fun you guys; the rest of us that can't make it expect pictures when you return. Or better yet, realtime. :-)

Thanks! Lots of pictures as always.

Hardest part will be getting everything packed tonight. Nothing like waiting until the last minute!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast